Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Monday, October 03, 2005

Jedi Mind Power


This is a picture of me getting hit with a brick by someone using their Jedi Mind Power. It is drawn on a scrap of muli-purpose copy paper. I drew this picture because when I was strolling through the web I came across this blog called "Psionics Daily Practice Log". I thought that sounded cool. I could become like a Jedi. In the post I read the guy was talking about using his "tk" (telekinetics) ability. You know moving thing with your mind just like Yoda. I posted a comment asking if he was a Jedi. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Now I am afraid if he sees me on the street he will hurt me with his Jedi Mind Power. At great risk to my own life; here is a link to his website... "Psionics Daily Practice Log" and a link, with my comment unless it has been erased, to the original post... "Dialed in to the TK". I would love to have Jedi Mind Powers. Will you love me?
P.S. I am going to grow a beard.

13 Comments:

  • Wow, he even made your teeth fall out! That's some Jedi POWER!

    You actually sparked a conversation on Jedi power on that site. That deserves some love.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 05:11  

  • Do you mean, "Left love for me?"

    And I love the phrase, "strolling throught he web..." Great visual.
    Let's not get into Jedi powers though.
    Much to learn you have.

    By Blogger ~*~Sarah~*~, at 08:52  

  • and you need a haircut too. hehehehee

    By Blogger Burfica, at 10:07  

  • I will still love you with no teeth, fat fingers and a beard. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 15:05  

  • jamie: Beware, beware, Jedis are everyware!

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 15:28  

  • ~*~sarah~*~: Wise you are.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 15:34  

  • burfica: As requested, one haircut.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 15:37  

  • anonymous: Yeah! That's pretty much me right now!
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 15:41  

  • my kid is darth vader. i fear no jedis! love left. happy monday

    By Blogger sharon, at 19:23  

  • sharon: Even Darth Vader has to answer to someone! (His Mom):-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:27  

  • heh heh heh

    By Blogger Shane, at 14:18  

  • shane: Hmm... your a Jedi aren't you?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:47  

  • Hi,


    You've got an extremely nice weblog. To turn into a prosperous individual the basic issue is to have positive thinking.

    By Blogger Mano, at 00:48  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home