Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Monday, October 31, 2005

Tagged


I was tagged by anonymous a while ago and asked to post twenty random facts about myself. So I did in the comments of my Comic Strip post. Then I got tagged by Ken and then D Rock and then By Teri C. In order to stop getting tagged with the twenty random question I'm re-posting my original answers. I hope they live up to all your expectations. Because I'm re-posting something I used a picture from an old posting. I just colored it in and put a different background. I'm trying to learn to layer things. Anyone remember which drawing it's from? Well, here's the re-posting of twenty random facts.

So. I was tagged by
anonymous. How exciting! I've never been tagged! Oh Joy! I guess I'm supposed to post 20 random facts about my self and then tag as many people as it took minutes to write the 20 things. I guess? OK, I'm game.


1. I barely know how to work the PC I am on.
2. Big dogs make me nervous.
3. I like taunting my enemies. Much to my own detriment.
4. I like taunting my friends more than my enemies.
5. Every other Sunday I play poker (Face to face, not online.) with famous people.
6. My mother is proud of me. I'm not sure why.
7. My father was a quiet man.
8. I am quietly proud.
9. I'm vegan because I like animals.
10. I still believe love will save the planet.
11. Sometimes I pretend to be asleep.
12. Shhhhhh. I'm a sleeping!
13. Cats love me.
14. I smell like tuna often.
15. I'm a neat freak but I love chaos.
16. I think Shemp was the funniest stooge.
17. I am by no means a macho guy but I like John Wayne movies.
18. I can read minds!
19. I knew you where thinking that!
20. My fingers hurt from typing.


Egads! That took seven minutes! Bah!
love

To Update: I tagged... mimi in ny, ::friction::, fotosia, worlds least famous celebrity, can you hear me now, don't eat the tomatoes and margaritaville. At last check only worlds least famous celebrity had posted the twenty random facts.

Will you love me now?

P.S. Happy Birthday to Anonymous.
P.P.S. Happy Halloween.

16 Comments:

  • I always did LOVE you };-} Psssssst, was that you in the dark at my parrrrty - you said you are a vegan! *vomit*

    By Blogger Hellcat, at 02:28  

  • that picture is such an apt description of being tagged. i love it.

    By Blogger Kim, at 03:59  

  • That picture was from old posting List! Love you anyway ... Love.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 05:19  

  • Thanks for the kind posts on my blogs. This love helped. I was soooo depressed having lost all my files. LOVE.

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 05:38  

  • He he, love the tagged guy, very nice touch!

    By Blogger Queen Tut, at 05:39  

  • except for the gorey blood drops, luved the pic, pilgrim.

    By Blogger Catnapping, at 06:17  

  • sanbox: What!? You weren't suppose to notice me.
    love

    haiku: Ha ha, thanks. :-)
    love

    anonymous: Well it was from jedi mind power. Wee. Love!
    love

    merlinprincesse: Your welcome. I love your posts. Hurry back!
    love

    queen tut: :-)
    love

    catnapping: No love of blood eh? Thanks for the love.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:55  

  • agree shemp is the funniest stooge. your illo made me laugh out loud! i'm thoroughly entertained by your blog.

    love

    By Blogger elegraph, at 16:15  

  • kg: That is so nice of you thanks. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 16:53  

  • You were far more attractive in your LIST post! Love you anyway.

    By Blogger Hellcat, at 19:09  

  • haha I love the illustration!!

    if you smell like tuna no wonder cats like you! yuck!

    By Blogger Corrine, at 20:23  

  • Oh goody, you did not disappoint me with your twenty things.

    Sending all the love you need to continue in your best spirit.

    By Blogger Teri, at 08:35  

  • OK, OK! I'll try to get around to answering my tag. Talk about pressure sheeeshhhh. Unlike some people, I have a life.

    By Blogger Jonpaul, at 11:10  

  • sanbox: But it looks like someone with their hair on fire. Or is that the idea.
    love

    corrine: Thanks. :-) I like to use a little tuna under each arm instead of deoderant. It doesn't keep you from sweating but you smell like casserole.
    love

    teri c: You are too nice! Thanks love.
    love

    jonpaul: Just because, unlike you, I'm successful, happy and good looking is no reason to be a hater.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 23:54  

  • OK, OK. I answered your tag happy now!
    If you must know click THIS!

    By Blogger Jonpaul, at 03:12  

  • jonpaul: Thanks. It's about time you lazy bastard! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home