Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Black Widow


This is a picture of a black widow biting my head. It was drawn on a scrap of multi-purpose copy paper. Once a black widow built a web over my phone. It didn't actually bite me but I had a dream that it did. That was scary. I'm glad that part was just a dream. Now whenever I use the phone I look up. That black widow would love to have captured me, bound me in web-fluid and then slowly sucked the life force out of my supple, multi-purpose copy paper, white skin. Will you please leave love for me?
P.S. My beard is getting bigger.

8 Comments:

  • Mwahaha, you REALLY are afraid of Sister WooWoo };-} Love you dreaming of being bitten. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 01:28  

  • your art makes me smile! the black widow is kind of cute, though.

    By Blogger Kim, at 09:21  

  • I talk about a black widow spider in my stand up routine...and I'm doing stand up tonight...and 2+2=4. WEIRD.

    By Blogger Beth, at 09:49  

  • hey once i caught a black widow and a scorpion and put them in a jar together and guess who won??? the black widow. he (or she, i guess) made a sweet little web and strung up mr. scorpion. It. Was. Amazing.

    i like your drawings!

    By Blogger Nikki Moore, at 13:39  

  • I should be doing homework, but smiling at your pictures is much more fun. Love!

    By Blogger Mella, at 14:00  

  • You are really good!!

    By Blogger Skye, at 16:22  

  • your way with illustrations move me. and make me smile. not necessarily in that order.

    By Blogger {illyria}, at 16:23  

  • anonymous: I have a lot of weird dreams. most of them when I'm asleep and yes I'm scared.
    love

    ~*~sarah~*~: I knew you had a crush on me. If I ask you out please don't fall asleep.
    love

    haiku: Thanks! That makes me happy :-)
    love

    Beth: The black widow is a good omen. You'll kill tonight!
    love

    hero's cousin: Just like a woman! Of course none of the women that read this page and leave me love do that. Except mabye miss daze (Don't tell her I said that!)
    love

    mella: Thanks. Um... can you write faster?
    love

    skyeblue2u: At what?
    love

    transience: Any order works for me. I dig your page!
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 01:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home