Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Electricity

This is my picture for Illustration Friday the theme is electricity. "Electricity" was painted with acrylics on a loose piece of canvas.

My painting was too big to scan. In fact this is the biggest thing I've ever painted. I couldn't get a very good photo, but here's the best attempt.

I was thinking about this storm I once saw in Tuscon. I met a girl named Mary there. We both felt the electricity, but we never acted on it.

I talked her into moving to Wenatchee. A month and a half later she moved back to Tuscon.

I hope she doesn't hold it against me.

Peace be with you Mary.

Did you ever have a great idea that turned out to be not so great after all? Did you ever want to leave me some love?

5 Comments:

  • "Great" ideas that turned out not so great....I've had plenty! ~love

    By Blogger Janet, at 17:29  

  • oooh, shocking. :-)

    By Blogger Willie Baronet, at 17:57  

  • ohh havent been here for a while.. this is a nice painting! and yeah i think its best viewed in large..

    and yep, i also had my share of "ungreat" ideas..

    love.

    By Blogger atomicvelvetsigh, at 11:28  

  • Say... that DOES remind one of Tucson, doesn't it?
    Yes - not so great, GRRREAT ideas aplenty! ;-)
    Love and love s'more...

    By Blogger Dorko, at 18:27  

  • janet: :-)
    love

    rrramone: :-p
    love

    atomicvelvetsigh: Thanks.
    Welcome back. :-)
    love

    dorko: Heh, heh.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home