Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Thursday, March 13, 2008

And In This Corner... (An update on "Theory". The last post.)

For all of you who've been waiting with baited breath, I think everything is OK.

I just got shoved into the middle of their fight.

It looks like this whole thing between my brother and my mom, was a huge lack of communication, that turned into an argument, that turned into a fight, that turned into a feud, that turned into each one accusing the other of being crazy.

I talk to both of them individually and they seem normal. I bring up their fight and the both become lunatics.

I'm emotionally drained, way behind on all the things I'm supposed to be getting done and don't want to play referee anymore.

Thank God/dess I have a shows coming up.

The theater, my place of worship. More and more it seems like the only place that makes any sense is the land of make believe.

Do you have a place of worship? Do you want to leave this tired, old, ham some love?

3 Comments:

  • This picture rocks just absolutely rocks. Great expression and killer colors.

    By Blogger tiffini elektra x, at 21:12  

  • Great site! Greetings from Mexico! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:42  

  • tiffini elektra x: Thanks. :-)
    love

    cefilibe: Aww... (blush) thanks. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 07:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home