Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Monday, June 02, 2008

Percy in the Snow

Well, I finally got the chance to do some more painting. This time my subject was Percy. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I'm really starting to like using acrylics.

Now, if I could just find more time to paint. I getting awfully tired of always having to do the things that make money.

I miss my blog and I miss having time to draw everyday, but mostly I miss you my Loves.

Are you ready for the Summer? Are you going to leave me some love?

5 Comments:

  • i love how vibrant percy is. i miss giving Love. love

    By Blogger {illyria}, at 23:03  

  • Love, this just might be the most beautiful art you have ever made.
    I hope this finds you well and happy love!
    How I miss our old silliness.

    By Blogger LDahl, at 23:38  

  • Fantastic art! Not bad art.

    By Blogger Kim de Young, at 19:55  

  • YES! I'm ready for SUMMER! *shiver*

    Hello Percy
    };-}

    Love.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 16:27  

  • illyria: I miss the love too. :-)
    love

    ldahl: Aww... thanks Love.
    Things are slowly getting better.
    love

    princess pepper cloud: Thanks.
    Kinda kitschy though. Don't you think?
    love

    anonymous: :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 10:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home