Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Strings

Sometimes, I think I can feel the luminescent strings that connect me to all things, within and without, and it makes me happy.

This is my picture for Illustration Friday the theme is strings. "Strings" was painted with acrylics on prepared canvas. This was my first attempt at painting my avatar with acrylics. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Although, I had a hard time getting a decent scan. The above is the best of the bunch. If you enlarge it, you can see the strings a whole lot more and I swear the painting looks better in person. If you don't believe me come over and take a look.

Seriously. I could use the company.

Do you ever feel your connection to all things? Do you ever feel like leaving me some love?

13 Comments:

  • here's loadsa loadsa love for you with no strings attached! ha ha.

    By Blogger soulbrush, at 10:27  

  • soulbrush: Thanks!
    I hate when woman say that.
    BWHAhahahahahahahahahaha... ahem.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 10:36  

  • very cool.
    you have capture the soul of your avatar.

    By Blogger josh pincus is crying, at 12:35  

  • josh pincus is crying: Thanks.
    Really?! Pfft... grrreat... now I'll never get it back.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:13  

  • Luv luv luv! A lot of strings. All tied up.

    By Blogger Ces Adorio, at 13:54  

  • ces: Heh, heh. It's a big tangled mess. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:01  

  • Here is some love...I won't string you along...this time! :)))
    love~

    By Blogger LDahl, at 16:42  

  • ladahl: Thanks.
    Hee, hee. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 20:18  

  • Your legs have a stubble they need to be shaved or waxed. No strings attached to them so I guess you don't have a puppet-master,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01:30  

  • detlef: Wax my legs?! Never!
    My crotch however is another story.
    If I wanted a puppet-master, I would get involved in politics.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 06:51  

  • all you need is love… bwah ha ha haha… so i've been MIA… extra love… i just hope i can keep the love flowing for a while…

    By Blogger Michael G. O’Connell, at 18:14  

  • .....blowin' kisses and love for you !

    By Blogger isay , at 02:55  

  • michael o'connell: :-) Thanks.
    I've been a little MIA myself.
    love

    isay: Thanks! I was wondering what hit me in the back of the head.
    :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home