Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Island

This is my picture for Illustration Friday, the theme is island. "Island" was drawn on a piece of scrap paper with a Faber-Castle 3-H pencil, inked in with my fine tip Gel-Roller, then colored using Photoimpression.

Another quick sketch for Illustration Friday. I wanted to do something really clever, but instead I did this.

I did get to use my new scanner, which I love! I also got to use my new Photoshop software, which gave me a headache.

Why does doing something so simple have to be so complicated?

Anyhow, hopefully drawing this picture will get me back into the swing of things and I can start posting more.

I think I heard a cheer from two of you and the rest of you just threw up.

BWHahahahahahahahahaha... eh.

It feels good to laugh again.

Do you want me to post more? Do you want to leave me some love?

7 Comments:

  • I've had that song going through my head for a day now... glad to see that someone else has the earworm too.

    By Blogger deeol, at 15:23  

  • Yay...post more! love

    By Blogger Janet, at 16:56  

  • deeol: EEWWWWWWW... earworms. gross.
    love

    janet: Now, I just need to actually do it. Stoopid job, getting in the way of everything.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 06:27  

  • Yeah, I know how that goes...I've rarely drawn anything on my blog in the past year....I swear every week that it'll happen, but I'm afraid that I've actually forgotten how to draw!

    By Blogger Janet, at 20:13  

  • janet: I hear that. Lucky for me I draw bad art.
    BWHAhahahahahahahahaha... ahem.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 23:57  

  • ohh yeah photoshop can be bit complicated so i use just picasa and ms paint. lol 8)

    this is a cute illo btw. love.

    By Blogger atomicvelvetsigh, at 04:35  

  • atomicvelvetsigh: Indeed. I need to get better techie skills.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 18:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home