Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Friday, October 07, 2005

Bigfoot



This is a picture of bigfoot. It was drawn on a scrap of note paper while I was on hold with the phone company. When I was five I was really afraid of bigfoot. I used to have a recurring nightmare that bigfoot was chasing me because he wanted to pull my head off. That would hurt. Bigfoot never caught me in the dream and I've never met bigfoot in real life, but I did meet Annette Funicello once. She was a bad tipper. Anyway, even if your scared of bigfoot like me and don't love him. Will you leave some love for me?
P.S. My beard is getting full.

10 Comments:

  • I love you even though you are more than five and I love bigfoot and aren't scared. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 01:55  

  • i don't know if my lovins went through the computer last time so sorry if i speaketh twice. scary scary red eyes! No love for the bigfoot although he does look like my little brother getting up in the morning. i love my brother but not bigfeet.

    By Blogger Nikki Moore, at 07:22  

  • so ar eyou gonna look like bigfoot when your beard grows all the way in????

    By Blogger Burfica, at 10:05  

  • anonymous: You are indeed a brave soul.
    love

    hero's cousin: you did not speakth twith.
    Great now I caught your lisp.
    wuv

    burfica: Only from the waist down???
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 16:36  

  • I heart bigfoot. But I am from the land of bigfoot, too. So we have the legend.

    You surely have my love for this drawing!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 18:56  

  • jamie: The land of bigfoot? Where's that?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 00:21  

  • are there really any bigfoots anymore?

    any evidence.

    Rgds,
    http://duriancapital.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Steven Wong, at 00:21  

  • duriancapital: Is the plural bigfeet? I more curious about whether Annette Funicello really exists. Any evidence?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 00:42  

  • Not to give away my hometown, but it's in the midwest, and we have had 'actual' sighting of Bigfoot, and it was reported in the newspapers. Yep. We even have t-shirts!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 08:33  

  • jamie: Bigfoot wears t-shirts???
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home