Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Friday, October 07, 2005

Poem (Bad Art Bonus)

In an effort to put different forms of art on my bad art blog I wrote a poem. Sort of. I took the last paragraph from a play, written and used with kind permission by my good friend, The Most Horrible, I then cut the paragraph into different words and phrases. (about 50 pieces in all) I then put all those pieces in a hat and drew out pieces until I had a poem. I promise this was put together randomly. Please let me know what you think and please leave some love for me.

6 Comments:

  • I love your random poem. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 01:52  

  • it reads like when you try to read when your on acid. hehehehe

    By Blogger Burfica, at 10:04  

  • anonymous: :-)
    love

    sarah: Yeah!!! I've been crowned! At least you didn't call me a queen. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    love

    burfica: (cough, cough) Umm... I wouldn't know anything about that. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 16:33  

  • i'm in love.

    By Blogger Catnapping, at 17:07  

  • Random poetry. Awesome. I actually think those magnet words are great fun!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 18:58  

  • catnapping: :-)
    love

    jamie: Me too. Sort of what inspired me.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 00:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home