Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm Back And I Need A Nap

Well, I finally got back home today and I’m exhausted. I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. Having been away from home and totally unplugged for two weeks I feel a bit lost.

Nevertheless, I wanted to put a quick post up to say, “I’M BACK!”

The trip was wonderful and I’m trying to write a story about it, but at this point I don’t think it will be entertaining enough to be a blog post. Then again that might be the fog in my head talking. I also have a busy month ahead and don’t know how much time I will actually have to work on it.

And now a couple of updates:

The movie I was in for the 48 Hour Film Project did indeed win “Best Film” and “Best Theme Song”. (In Portland.) That is super fucking cool and it means our film will be up for “Best 48 Hour Film of 2006”. Sadly, that also means a little longer until the movie is available on the web. (They’ve asked the winners not to put their films on the web until a best of 2006 has been picked.) Even though I was only a small part of the movie I’m extremely excited about how well our film has done and believe me I will let you know when you can see it. Plus I can add, “Award Winning Film” to my resume. Heh, heh.

I’m also excited to announce that Gorky and I just bought a digital camera. We were supposed to have it for our vacation, but it was shipped to the wrong address. So, we didn’t have it until today when we got home. We have, however, already started playing with the camera. The first picture Gorky took with it is now my new avatar and the photo on this post is a picture of Percy that I took and then fooled around with in Photoshop.

Anyhow Loves, it’s nice to be home, I missed you all and I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things. Now I’m off to go through the gazillion e-mails I received while unplugged. Don't forget to enjoy the full moon tonight!

What’s the longest you’ve been unplugged lately? How about leaving me some sugar baby?

17 Comments:

  • Welcome hooooooooooome !!!
    i'm glad you are ok ;-))))
    kisses !!!

    By Blogger luisa brehm, at 16:59  

  • Welcome back. I was away 9 whole days! Serious withdrawal.

    love

    By Blogger andrea, at 18:22  

  • Two long and painful months.
    Welcome back to bloggland:)
    ~lovesugarlove

    By Blogger LDahl, at 19:42  

  • Welcome home! I unplugged for about 6 days this past week. I need to do it again. It was good for my creativity.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:36  

  • yer home! yer home!

    By Blogger Catnapping, at 21:20  

  • Welcome back to the insanity we call the blogsphere!

    Somehow, Someway, I'm usually always unplugged from any situation.

    We just bought a digi cam also.....aint life suddenly grander!?


    (By the way I changed the name of my blog...from pretentious pretenses to the current.)
    Loves!

    By Blogger B*, at 00:05  

  • P.S. you should submit your little critter's pic to my very unfamous/famous celeb kitty blog. ;D

    http://pawsearch.blogspot.com//

    By Blogger B*, at 00:06  

  • welcome back, dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01:17  

  • Mate ... I'm STILL unplugged. Love };-}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02:19  

  • Yay! Yer home! You were truly missed! Love

    By Blogger Janet, at 06:44  

  • your neck is just how I pictured it..can't wait for digi pics from the Unknown...woohoo!!!

    By Blogger Lee, at 17:00  

  • Unplugged is good from time to time. :) BUT NOT TOO LONG! OK!
    Cool, he's back! :)))
    Chocolaty love! :)

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 14:16  

  • luisa brehm: Thanks!
    Whether I'm OK or not is debatable. Bwhahahahahahahaha... ahem. :-)
    love

    andrea: Yeah, I had a bit of withdrawl myself. Now however, I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.
    love

    ldahl: Two Months! Ouch.
    Thanks. :-)
    love

    kathryn: Thanks.
    I think my being unplugged had the opposite effect on my creativity. I'm really struggling to get anything written. A body at rest tends to stay at rest. Isn't that what they say? :-)
    love

    catnapping: That's what the cats were like. :-)
    love

    sdit: Thanks.
    Always unplugged? What?
    Yeah, the camera is awesome. It will be even better when I figure out how all the little buttons and shit work. I carry the damn thing everywhere.
    love

    sdit: Oh! I just might.
    love

    detlef: Thanks. :-)
    love

    anonyghost: Mate? Is that a proposition? Heh, heh.
    Wait, if you're unplugged how are you leaving this message? :-)
    love

    janet: Aww... (blush) thanks so much. :-)
    love

    planeswalker: Thanks.
    Unplugged in Japan? Isn't Japan one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world? :-P
    I left a link for the movie. Have you seen it yet? :-)
    love

    lee: Ha! I hope I figure out the camera soon. :-)
    love

    merlinprincesse: I'm not so sure about that.
    Chocolaty love?! Yummy! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 16:53  

  • Heh, heeeeeh. I'M a GHOST!!! Dah love. Love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21:56  

  • anonyghost: I ain't afraid of no ghost. Especially one that leaves ectoplasmic love. BWhahahahahahaha. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 23:44  

  • Dense bio-energy love. Mwhahahahaaa. Love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:54  

  • anonyghost: Heh, heh.
    Wait... did you just call me dense?
    Bwhahahahahahahaha...
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home