Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Buzz II (Now in color!)

Whoot! I got my colors back!

I found out our PC has PhotoStudio!

This was the picture I used for
Illustration Friday. (My last post.) I thought coloring it with PhotoStudio would be a good way to learn how to use it.

PhotoStudio works great! Perfect for my needs and slow learning curve.

I'm back baby, I'm back!

Now if I can just find some free time to blog.

Can you loan me some free time? Can you leave me some love?

6 Comments:

  • I lied about being quite happy with viewing scans for the next couple of months. WELCOME BACK! Don't have any free time. Love.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 16:33  

  • wow! this looks so much cooler in color!! --the wavy window/door, walls/floor--it's as if i'm actually IN the room. i'm feeling dizzy. am i drunk?

    xop

    By Blogger patsypalooza, at 19:40  

  • Those are not your friends!!!
    They do not love you.
    Love the color:))))
    ~Love

    By Blogger LDahl, at 09:04  

  • Don't listen to LDahl. They ARE your friends! MWAHAHAHAAAA. Stinky Love.

    By Blogger Hellcat, at 19:48  

  • I keep all my time to moi! Sorry! Busy love! (or buzzy?)

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 16:15  

  • anonymous: Color rocks!
    So, does free time when you can find it!
    love

    pastypalooza: Yeah, color is better. And yes, you are probably drunk. :-)
    love

    ldahl: Are you sure? They swear to make me happy?
    love

    hellcat: "MWAHAHAHAAAA" is the sound I make while throwing up my friends. :-)
    *vomit*
    love

    merlinprincesse: And who the hell is Moi?
    The lucky bastard! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home