Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Friday, July 27, 2007

Moon

This is my picture for Illustration Friday, the theme is moon. "Moon" was drawn on a piece of scrap paper, with my Gel-Roller, then colored in PhotoStudio. This illustration is actually a clipping from my last post.

Just yesterday, I was thinking, that this is probably the best moon I've ever drawn. Then, when I found out today's IF theme was moon, I thought this is a no-brainer.

How fortuitous.

OK. In truth, I tried to drawn a picture of my old, Chevy Corsica, but it looked so awful I didn’t want to post it. (When I don’t want to post bad art, on a bad art blog, it must be really bad.)

Why was I trying to draw a picture of my car if the theme is moon?

Before my Corsica stopped running, it traveled 477,992 miles. That's what some people call "Lunar Mileage", because it's enough mileage to get to the moon and back.

Do you have a car with lunar mileage? Even though, I have lots of mileage, are you going to leave me some love?

8 Comments:

  • Your characters always have such personality. Very nice.

    By Blogger Tony Sarrecchia, at 20:39  

  • oh its been a while since i dropped by here.. and you're one of the cartoonists i do not want to miss! and you always give out a good laugh! xoxo love

    By Blogger atomicvelvetsigh, at 19:14  

  • A moon with TEETH? :)))))
    Cool!
    I once had a 1964 Ford Galaxy 500. Turquoise and convertible. I think it had Jupiterian milleage... :D
    Love.

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 06:24  

  • tony sarrecchia: aww... (blush) thanks. I really appreciate that. :-)
    love

    atomicvelvetsigh: Hee, hee, (blush) Thanks Love.
    love

    merlinprincesse: A 64 convertable! Holy Moly you are one, bad, hot-rod, momma! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:27  

  • i like this moon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 09:42  

  • platinum blonde: Thanks.
    I like you. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:49  

  • hysterical. and that car should be in a museum somewhere. i have newfound respect for the corsica

    By Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle, at 15:12  

  • shane: Thanks. The car would still run today, if I had taken better care of it.
    Chevy's have always been good to me. I don't know why?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home