Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When Cats Dream

This is a goofy illustration I did today, on a piece of scrap paper, with my Gel-Roller. I colored it with Photostudio.

I must have been inspired by Pepe. He likes to sleep upside-down on the desk whenever I'm on the PC. He twitches a lot while he's sleeping. I think this must be what he's dreaming about.

By the way:

Gorky is starting to think about blogging more often. In Fact, right now, she has a new post up. It's about how she's leaving for Poland soon. I don't know what I'm going to do for two weeks while she’s gone. Just me and the twitchy cats. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyhow, please go read her post, and leave her some love, and let her know how nice everyone is on the internets.

Do your cats dream? Do you dream about leaving me some love?

6 Comments:

  • I don't have a cat, I have a dog, and he dreams and I love watching him. He runs and he makes little sounds.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:26  

  • rhea: HaHa... doesn't it always look like they're chasing something! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 14:18  

  • Mmmmm.. I'm sure Merlin is dreaming he's chasing birds... And Princesse is dreaming she's chasing Merlin...Hhhehe. I LOVE this illo! :)
    Love

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 06:18  

  • merlinprincesse: Run dreaming kitties, run! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:23  

  • heh heh -- good ole pepe

    By Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle, at 15:12  

  • shane: :-) Thanks.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home