Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Face Mask of Love

This is a plaster-cast of my face. I made it a several years ago for a production of "Hair". This production of "Hair" is where I first met Gorky. She was the choreographer and she used to yell at me because I couldn’t remember the dance steps. Hee, hee.

I love you sweetie.

Gorky and I are going on vacation for a week. I'll most likely be off line until then,
I leave you with this picture of Pepe, passed out by the PC.

Have you ever passed out by the PC? Have you left me some love?

4 Comments:

  • Have Fun!
    Be sure to get in some good lovin' while you're on the run.
    Love
    &
    Love s'more

    By Blogger Dorko, at 18:33  

  • Awww, the cat is adorable! :)
    Have a wonderful vacation!
    Love,
    Carra

    By Blogger carra, at 01:07  

  • Vacation? What is that!
    Furry love to Pepe!

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 07:11  

  • dorko: Thanks! OH YEAH!
    love

    carra: Thanks and thanks.
    love

    merilprincesse: If you don't know, it means you need one! Quick!
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home