Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Opening Night

I know, I know... I've been missing for quite a while. Well, tonight is opening night of the show I directed. This show is the main reason I've been missing.

The cast is ready, able, easy to work with and funnier than I could have hoped for. I'm so excited, I can barley keep from peeing my pants.

I can't go into a lot of details. I should be in the shower right now, but the show is a murder mystery about a bunch of soap opera actors at their season wrap party. As the night moves along people in the cast start to get killed and the ones that don't are trying to figure out who is doing the killing before everyone is dead. the whole thing takes place in a bar and is staged like a cocktail party.

Anyhow, I drew this picture so I could make cards and give them to the cast on opening night. The greastest cast a guy could ever hope to work with. I drew the whole thing in about 5 minutes with my Gel-Roller and then colored it in Photostudio. I can't believe how nice it turned out.

OK, I have to get in the shower! Don't wish me luck, tell me to break a leg!

Do you have a favorite soap? Do you want to leave me some love?

16 Comments:

  • Avocado Soap but it won't wash out dried blood. Love.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 01:00  

  • I hope you broke a leg.. :-) Gosh, no I don't, that doesn't sound right, but I think you know what I mean..

    Ok, let's try that comment with no typos.

    By Blogger Chandira, at 09:31  

  • Hope all went well Unknown!!!! updates? love? something?????? XXXOOOf

    By Blogger Lee, at 20:03  

  • honey and oatmeal soap. :) missed you! love

    By Blogger {illyria}, at 02:49  

  • I saw the show and it's a whole lotta fun! Buy lots of drinks and talk to the cast as much as possible. You might just figger out whodunnit. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14:03  

  • i like the lemon verbena.

    but writing to say congrats on your latest directing gig--it'll save us all time and add some much needed momentum!!! you rock!!

    xoxop

    By Blogger patsypalooza, at 12:23  

  • Is it possible to e-mail you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:34  

  • Break a leg :]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:40  

  • what you need is lotsa spit.

    wanna kiss?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:47  

  • Love?

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 04:07  

  • where are you??

    By Blogger patsypalooza, at 12:30  

  • Unknown, what patsypalooza said, where are you? Everything ok? Please show us some love..

    By Blogger Chandira, at 15:24  

  • off topic, but i thought you might wanna see this:

    http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:16  

  • anonymous: Even if you scrub really hard?
    love

    chandira: I did break a leg thanks. :-)
    love

    lee: It was a modest success! :-)
    More updates soon. I swear this time.
    love

    {illyria}: Mmm... sounds like breakfast. :-)
    love

    unknown anonymous: Thanks for the free plug.
    love

    patsypalooza: Aww... (blush) Thanks Love.
    love

    unknown anonymous: Yes. Try e-mail.
    love

    bill: Oh! I thought that was a mosquito.
    love

    marina: I will and I did. Thanks Love!
    love

    i miss you: Yes! Yes!
    love

    anonymous: ??
    love

    patsypalooza: Physically or spiritually?
    love

    chandira: I'm back.
    Now, I'm just trying to chatch up. :-)
    love

    cat wubs unknown: Hee hee. Yeah, I wish I could say I was more surprised.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 09:08  

  • There is an 'Unknown', an 'Anonymous' and now an 'Unknown Anonymous'?? When did THIS love happen? Love.

    Oh.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 16:34  

  • anonymous: Well, see, you're the known anonymous. So, to speak, because we can find you on the web. When someone leaves an anonymous comment, that makes them the unknown anonymous. It's all just to avoid confusion, you see?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home