Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Friendly Reminder


Bush and Cheney are talking a lot lately, about what a threat Iran is becoming. To me, this seems quite similar to the rhetoric they were spouting before starting the war in Iraq. So, this post is just a friendly reminder to not be a dumbass.

This is an old picture, but one of my favorites. I’m thinking about having some shirts printed up. Would you buy one?

In other news;

I haven’t been around for a while, but I have been working on a few projects. (None of which are finished yet.) As well as being busy, life also threw a few different curves balls my way. Most of them good, but these “balls” also brought to light some deeper issues along my path that I had been doing my best to ignore.

I will get into more details in another post very soon. Right now, all I’m trying to say is, don’t give up on me yet.

In other, other news;

I got to meet and be in a sketch with (Many thanks to Courtenay and Tyler) one of my idols.



Yep, that’s me and Bruce Campbell. How fucking cool is that!

Do you ever act like a dumbass? Do you want to leave this dumbass some love?

5 Comments:

  • LOVE!

    By Blogger TheyDHD, at 21:07  

  • So glad that you are back! And as for you performing with the almighty Bruce Campbell, all I have to say is, "Well hel-LO Mr. Fancypants!"
    :-) :-) :-)
    Steve in Seattle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:44  

  • heh heh heh
    yeah that is the old "treat before the storm talk" isn't it. truly sad -- but at least I can add some laughter to the sadness

    By Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle, at 21:36  

  • Bubba Ho-tep!!! Oh, ma gosh! I am so friggin' jealous!!!!:))))
    ~GREEN LOVE

    By Blogger LDahl, at 12:00  

  • whimsperation: :-)
    love

    steve: Yeah, I'm pretty friggin cool. :-p
    love

    shane: Heh, heh. :-)
    love

    ldahl: :-D
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home