Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Friday, July 27, 2007

Moon II

In my last post, I said this piture was so bad I wasn't going to post it, but then I had a beer and decided, what the Hell.

This was my original concept for the Illustration Friday theme moon. If you want to know what it has to do with the theme, you'll have to read my last post.

Bwhahahahahahaha...

OK. Because I know you're going to read my last post, here's a little treat.

A picture of cute, cute, Pepe, enjoying some fresh air and art. Enjoy!
Did you read my last post? Did you leave me some love?

5 Comments:

  • I'll leave you some love only if you do another in which your skeleton guy moons us. I've never seen a skeletal moon.

    By Blogger andrea, at 15:14  

  • This cat has a royal attitude! YOU OWN Edvard Munch's Scream? :))))
    Kinda love.

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 06:28  

  • andrea: Well, I could moon you, but it would just look like a normal butt.
    Remember it's just my head that lacks flesh. The rest of me is oh-so, overly, fleshy. :-)
    love

    merlinprincesse: He does.
    Remember, it was stolen recently and they only thought they had recovered the real painting. :-)
    BWHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ehm.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:30  

  • is pepe fat? or pregnant?

    he looks like he owns the place.

    kiss.

    By Blogger Catnapping, at 12:25  

  • catnapping: Actually, Pepe is neither. He's just a big kitty with a lot of girth and some crazy, curly, belly hairs.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home