Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick or Treat II

This is my second picture for the Illustration Friday theme, trick or treat. “Trick or Treat II” was drawn on the back of the October 11 and October 12 pages of my Get Fuzzy desk calendar with a Faber-Castle 3-H pencil, inked in with my fine tip Gel-Roller, then the color and text were added using PhotoStudio.

For those that don’t get it, this is a take on “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.”

In fact if you follow this link you can watch the clip I got the idea from, and if you pause the clip at 55 seconds, you can see the picture I was copying.

I’m soooooo clever.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha… ahh.

Not really.

Will you wait for the Great Pumpkin? Will you leave me some love?

11 Comments:

  • BWHAHAHA great copying too. Love.

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 21:29  

  • You might be clever - I do not dispute it, but GW Shrub is not worth a pumpkin seed.

    Love the Unknown, pfft to the Shrub.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:08  

  • ha haha ha clever huh! love.

    By Blogger isay , at 02:22  

  • Yes! This is funny. I wonder what he will do with a rock? Hahaha!

    By Blogger Ces Adorio, at 15:10  

  • too funny. you're my illustration idol. love

    By Blogger {illyria}, at 19:48  

  • Bwhahahahahahahahaha…!


    Aren't you the clever one!

    ~glad you are back love

    By Blogger LDahl, at 12:04  

  • that is hilarious. it was funny enough without the arock allusion.

    you are brilliance in a pair of cool jeans, unknown.

    i luv ya.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:49  

  • Definitely like this one of the two. I don't know witch is better -- the pun or the parody. Maybe they're the same.

    Love.

    By Blogger Larry Lee, at 18:50  

  • anonymous: Stealing is my special-ity. :-)
    love

    detlef: Agreed. :-)
    love

    isay: :-)
    love

    ces: Thanks.
    I'm afraid he's going to throw it at Iran.
    love

    illyria: Thanks and, WOW! Thanks. :-)
    love

    ldahl: Thanks.
    It was the crumbs you left that helped me find my way back. :-)
    love

    catnapping: Ha! I love you. Thanks Love. :-)
    love

    larry lee: Thanks. Puns are my life. :-p
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:28  

  • Sorry I missed this one...HILARIOUS! I love those play on words...And that Halloween special was always one of my favorites :)

    By Blogger Tracy, at 20:57  

  • tracy: But you didn't miss it. You're right here! :-)
    Thanks. Aww... (blush)
    Yeah, puns. I seem to have a knack.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 09:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home