Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Zoo

This is my picture for Illustration Friday the theme is The Zoo. "The Zoo" was drawn on the back of the November 22 page of my "Get Fuzzy" desk calendar with a Faber-Castle 3-H pencil, inked in with my fine tip Gel-Roller, then cleaned up and colored with PhotoStudio.

I was going to add a caption to this illustration, but I couldn't think of a good one. Maybe someone out there can come up with one for me.

I'm a little distracted. Pepe had to go back to the hospital and now it looks like he might have to have surgery. We won't really know until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Do you have a good caption for me? Do you want to leave me some love?

9 Comments:

  • How about:
    "Mr, don't waste that bread on those idiots. Give it to me, and I shall repay you with great riches. Or something."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04:34  

  • "Dave felt the vacuum tickling at the base of his skull, but it was too late. His brain had been eaten."

    By Blogger Tony LaRocca, at 13:15  

  • jim: Heh, heh.
    I almost said, "Psst. I got a line on some cheap ivory if you can get me out of here."
    Sort of similar. :-)
    love

    tony larocca: Bwhahahahahahaha...
    Hey, it's an elephant, not Cthulhu.
    :-P
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 18:00  

  • I hope Pepe is OK....and no that's not a caption.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02:17  

  • detlef: Well, Pepe seems to be doing better. We got him home on Monday night and now we just have to watch him and see if his infection goes away. If not then he'll have to have surgery.
    Right now, we're just really thankful he's home and seems happy.
    Thank you so much for asking.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 07:58  

  • snuffles and i send your pepe loadsa whiskery doggie breath kisses and licks and smells....woof woof.

    By Blogger soulbrush, at 12:48  

  • forever young: Thanks and thanks loves. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 17:59  

  • Love to you and Pepe.

    By Blogger TravelingMermaid, at 18:06  

  • travelingmermaid: Thanks Love. He's doing a lot better.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 09:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home