Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Honest Work

It's been a long week of honest work for me. Shovel, wheelbarrow and non-leather boots, they have been my tools this week. It wore me out. My body aches, but it's an honest ache.

The hardest part of the week however, was not being able to hang out with Pepe and make sure he's feeling better. He seems to be doing OK. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

I would take it easy today, but I have to dress in drag for a bunch of lawyers tonight.

I wish that last part were a joke. *sigh*

Ain't it the life though.

I'm hoping I can draw something tomorrow.

Do you ever have to dress in drag to earn a paycheck? Do you want to leave me some love?

3 Comments:

  • how much do charge? i'd love to see you in black lace, honey!

    all my love is for pepe, today. i'll be thinking of him and worrying for him.

    love,
    cat

    By Blogger Catnapping, at 10:42  

  • ha ha, i think i'd rather dress in drag than be in my classroom with a mob of five year olds. wnna swap?

    By Blogger soulbrush, at 10:38  

  • catnapping: For you, a reasonable amount. Hee, hee.
    Black lace, mmm... sexy, but scratchy.
    Thanks so much Love. :-)
    love

    forever young: EWWWWW... I think being in drag for 30 minutes is much easier.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 09:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home