Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Sunday, May 03, 2009

1 Down, 149 To Go

"Dream One"

This watercolor is the biggest piece of art I've ever made. (Unless you count a picture of Wolverine I once drew on the wall of a house in Seaside.) This piece is 18" x 24" or 45.7 x 61cm. For all those fine people that don't live in the USA.

This picture is me trying to recreate the first dream I ever remember having. Weird to think this image has been in my head for forty plus years. Appropriate that this piece of art is me trying to bring the image of a dream to life and that this is the first piece in what I hope will be a dream come true.

Part of the big plans I mentioned in the last post.


One step at a time kid, one step at a time. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Have you noticed things getting clearer? Have you wanted to leave me some love?

2 Comments:

  • I like this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:04  

  • If you make this available as an affordable poster, I guarantee you I will buy it and hang it in my house.

    By Blogger Lora, at 14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home