This is a picture of my five weird habits. I was infected by Hellcat. Which isn't all that surprising because Hellcat is full of germs. For this illustration I took an old picture then drew five new pictures and pasted them to the old one. I scanned the whole thing then cleaned it up and colored it with Photoshop.
Five Strange Habits From The Unknown
- I asked my girlfriend if I had any weird habits and she immediately replied "Blogging." So, I guess that's number one.
- I like to smell books. Too bad I buy mostly used books. Who knows where that book has been?! Oh well, It's better than sniffing bicycle seats.
- When I tie my shoes I can't have any of the laces twisted. It usually takes five minutes or so to tie my shoes because I have to make sure the laces are straight. God/dess forbid I should have to get somewhere in a hurry. I guess I would go barefoot.
- I try to drink a gallon of water a day. I find it odd that more people don't do this. Like they say on TNG we're ugly bags of mostly water.
- I like to cook. That's not the weird thing. The weird thing is I like to clean while I'm cooking. In fact the kitchen is usually cleaner after I'm done cooking than it was before I started. I'm surprised more folks don't ask me to come to their house and cook a meal.
Well, there you have it. I hope this will entertain you all a little bit. I'm not going to infect anyone else because my karma can't take it. How's your karma? Do you need to do some karma yoga? Do you love me?