Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Death of a Disc Golf Lover

Here's a quick, goofy, little sketch. (There's a link in the title if you don't get the joke.) Busted out the drawing above while I was taking a break from this...
Although things may take longer to develop than I would like, it feels like I'm starting to gather a little bit of momentum.

At this point I'm not sure if I'm gaining force or just falling downhill faster. Time will tell. Time will tell.

Are you going to shake off the dust soon? Are you going to leave me any love?

1 Comments:

  • my daughter plays folf. apparently there are a couple of really good courses around her. (i have no clue where they might be...or what one even looks like.)

    i love all the kittycat poses.

    love,
    cat

    By Anonymous catnapping, at 14:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home