Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Monday, October 10, 2005

Myth



This is a picture of my head popping off because I unscrewed my bellybutton. It was drawn on a scrap of multi-purpose copy paper. My older brother used to chase me around the house with a screwdriver. He told me if he caught me he would make my head pop off by unscrewing my bellybutton. It didn't help matters that my Dad told me that was only true if you used a Phillips head screwdriver. Of course when I got older I realized that was only a myth. If you unscrew your bellybutton your head doesn't pop off. It's your butt that falls off. Please leave some love for me.

12 Comments:

  • I love you even though your butt has been screwed off. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 02:38  

  • Ha ha plop, the sound of someone laughing their head off, namely me.

    Detlef
    http://www.detlefjumpertz.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03:42  

  • I am too naive to know why Detlef has laughed his head off. Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 05:15  

  • this was very funny! at what age did you realize the myth?

    By Blogger Kim, at 10:30  

  • oh my goodness. "screw your butt off" could be taken so many different ways. I know I know my mind is alwasy in the gutter. LOL

    By Blogger Burfica, at 11:02  

  • anonymous: Hmmm...
    love

    detlef: Thanks. :-)
    love

    anonymous: Is it possible to know that your too naive??
    love

    haiku: I think I was about 5. I remember being really embarassed when I got up enough courage to ask my Mom if it was true. I was silly, ha ha.
    love

    burfica: OH MY!
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 00:37  

  • What are you talking about? Love

    By Blogger Anonymous, at 00:53  

  • anonymous: I have no idea?
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:22  

  • OMG, I've missed so much of your wonderful stories and art!!



    http://jokestomakeyoulaugh.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger D. Maria, at 08:17  

  • d. maria: All you have to do is look around a little bit. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 20:20  

  • Very true. Ever notice time is something that we just don't have enough of. The next time I'm feeling under the weather and just laying around I'll have to go back and enjoy your archives. I'm quite sure it will be well worth it!!
    love



    http://jokestomakeyoulaugh.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger D. Maria, at 05:08  

  • d.maria: Damn Time Lords!
    Just save it for a rainy day. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 22:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home