Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Still Hungry (Fritz Follies 7)

(If you're new to the Follies, clicking on the title of the post will take you to the previous installment.) love

After the explosion and the death of Hellcat our heroes decide they better get off the train. Unfortunately they still haven't gotten any breakfast and the Grumpiest Girl is not happy about it.

The Grumpiest Girl is correct. Luckily, ValGalArt has a plan!

Because everybody is still hungry, except ValGalArt, we are on our way to the Waffle House, where Janet is waiting with a taxi.


Whoops! I didn't realize it had been almost two months since the last Fritz installment. Time flies when you're having fun. I'm hope it won't be another two months before the next episode. Unless I'm having too much fun again.

Do you ever have too much fun? Do you want to love me?

13 Comments:

  • You can never have too much fun! I'll go ahead and order the food...we can't waste too much time! Love

    By Blogger Janet, at 19:02  

  • Does Taco Bell deliver?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:24  

  • Preparing my Borg Power. And as Janet said, there's not such a thing as too much fun!
    LOOOOOVE the Story!
    Funny love!

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 21:28  

  • oh my! what a delight to be featured in fritz's follies!!! Now I'm having fun for sure!!! you did a fab job on the valgalart, when I go on vacation i know you can take over my blog!!! i love this! love

    By Blogger valerie walsh, at 22:38  

  • janet: Maybe you are right.
    Good thinking. I'll have the fruit cup.
    love

    catnapping: I would like 2465 bean burritos please. Hey! Free gas! :-)
    love

    merlinprincesse: I once had so much fun I got sick. Is that too much fun?
    love

    valgalart: Heh, heh... Thanks.
    I was wondering how I was going to keep my blog going while I'm on vacation this summer. :-p
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 00:25  

  • Oh...:( It's been too long since I had too much fun. But visiting your page is the next best thing:)
    Happy for that!

    By Blogger Joy Eliz, at 05:54  

  • I forgot!!!

    LOVE!!!!!!

    By Blogger Joy Eliz, at 05:55  

  • If it was a STD.... At least you had the fun... Better to have remorses than regrets! :)

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 18:06  

  • joy eliz: Wow! Really?? :-p
    love

    joy eliz: But you didn't forget because here you are. :-)
    love

    merlinprincesse: Or just wrap that rascle as they say. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 10:16  

  • I always have too much fun!!
    ~Love

    By Blogger Andrea, at 10:29  

  • Don't believe people who say they are a tree, Macbeth fell for that one when Burnham Wood moved.
    MacbethLove.

    By Blogger modroom, at 17:09  

  • Hmm... I'm glad ValGalArt ate those baddies - I'm the only one being a tree around here!

    Love

    By Blogger Caroline, at 03:29  

  • big a: Really! :-)
    love

    modroom: Ha! Poor Macbeth. :-)
    love

    caroline: LOL! :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home