Bad Art I Am Compelled To Share

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Anger Cookies

She baked cookies for her sons when she got mad,
When they were finished she then would feel glad,

Her two children would eat these ire filled treats,
Full of sugar and fury they would take to the streets,

With their tummy's full of fuming baked goods,
Causing nothing but trouble they soon became hoods,

Just like a junkie who can't quit his drugs,
Those darn kids grew into a couple of thugs,

One son robbed banks the other was a bookie,
The lesson, of course, is don't bake anger cookies.

This silly poem is part of an idea for a vegan cookbook that I've slowly been working on. The idea is to have a book of silly, food related, stories and delicious recipe's for vegan junk-food. (Two subjects that are dear to my heart.) Yes, it's true. The Unknown loves to cook.

Do you love to cook? Do you love it more when someone cooks for you? Do you want to leave some love?

16 Comments:

  • Mad birdie num num ARRRRRHAHAHAHAAAA!! Love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:21  

  • I love to cook...but, I love eating out, too....and ,yes I love it when someone else cooks for me(except my husband...yecchh!)Love

    By Blogger Janet, at 21:45  

  • Hmm... I love to cook so my cookies wouldn't have all this anger in them... at least the cookie looks angry so that's a clue it might be full of poisonous thoughts...

    love

    By Blogger Caroline, at 03:27  

  • oh I looove to cook! especially Italian...(runs in my blood) my favorite is fetuccini with a homemade tomato sauce and white wine...YUM! now Im hungry see....well but my husband can't cook squat! so I always have to cook....but I enjoy it! XD

    as for your third question.... of course I wanna leave you some love!
    here:

    XOXO LOVE XOXO

    DaniCalifornia...

    By Blogger Caprichos, at 06:56  

  • cookie: Ha! Crazy, angry, birdie now!
    love

    janet: LOL! You crack me up. :-)
    love

    caroline: That's one of the big reasons I don't eat meat. Just think of all the horrible feelings that get trap in that dead flesh.
    Eek! That was kind of preachy. Oops. :-)
    love

    fluff: I'm on my way!
    love

    daniela: My girlfriend claims she can only cook a few things well. (She just recently learned to cook rice.) So, when I don't feel like cooking I tell her she needs the practice more than me. (Works sometimes.) :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 13:51  

  • I dont enjoy making food that is too much hassle to cook. (But I love to eat them) Well, the fact that I'm not too choosy with my food contributes to my size anyway ... hehe .. Love

    By Blogger rinaz, at 20:50  

  • marina: I enjoy the challenge. (sometimes) Sometimes I just order pizza or eat dry toast. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:19  

  • Maybe a bit of love to the angry cookie would make him smile?
    Love. :)

    By Blogger merlinprincesse, at 17:54  

  • another classic -- funny stuff

    By Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle, at 20:39  

  • merlinprincesse: I wash the cookie in a mild soap then eat it. :-p
    love

    shane: Heh, heh. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 10:05  

  • Anger cookies! Dayum!! I'm green with envy. That's genius! I wish I thought it up. Much love, Gabrielle

    By Blogger Gabrielle, at 15:31  

  • gabrielle: Maybe you should make some. :-P
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:00  

  • But getting mad wrecks the rest of the day.

    By Blogger Gabrielle, at 14:04  

  • gabrielle: But you'll have cookies. Bwhahahahahahahahaha... eh. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 11:25  

  • point taken ;o)

    By Blogger Gabrielle, at 08:22  

  • gabrielle: :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 12:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home